Unique

10.3.11






I know it's not difficult to figure out who's  who, but I think it is fun to look at just their eyes and see the uniqueness of each of them.

* As you have probably noticed I have been tweaking my blog code. I was using times font now I'm using arial. The background is now grey instead of white and the title is pink instead of black. In the next few weeks I will be working on a new header. My blog never stays the same for very long. Any suggestions? 

I am trying to get a more feminine look without making it look too girly. I want it to still be 'boyish' enough for the three boys this blog is usually about.

2 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

isn't it funny how different siblings can be? I'm always tweaking my blog so I'm no help in finding the perfect blog format

Mrs. Stam said...

look at those eyes, all different shades and color, LOVE it!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP