Loving Locks

8.3.11


If you were to visit my home you would find several different kinds of baby locks. We've got one for keeping the fridge shut, one for drawers, one for the tv stand, and one for keeping cupboard doors closed (like the white one in this picture). This cupboard is the one under the sink where I keep our cleaning supplies like vim, bleach, dish soap etc. So it needs to be kept shut.

There is one corner shelf I do keep open. I keep canned goods, mixing bowls, pots and pans and a few other things. One of Riley's favorite things to do is stack. He stacks the bowls, and the cans. Then, once he has emptied everything out of the cupboard he crawls inside and sits there hanging out. This keeps him entertained for quite a while.

It's so much fun 'getting into things'. Children love to explore and play, so now he can safely and I don't have to worry about a big mess. The next thing I have to invest in is a door nob cover. He is now able to open the door to the bathroom - and just think of all the things he can get into there. For now we just keep it locked from the inside.

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

I tried a few but our little one outsmart them !!!! crazy gooses!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP