My Marshmallow

3.2.11

Last winter felt like it was never ending. It went on and on and on ...... lol Maybe it was getting used to the extreme COLD. I don't know what the difference this year is, but I am really loving winter. When it snows, I know the snow is here to stay. A beautiful, fresh, new blanket of snow - gorgeous! God's wonders never cease to amaze me. Getting physical activity at the gym most evenings probably helps too. It feels like I just blinked now Feb. is here. WOW! Where did Jan. go?

Within the next 2 months I may even have a chance to sun bathe ;) I remember at Prov. By mid April we had a couple very warm days where we would lay on the grass enjoying the first warm days of the year. Love it! But until those days I am going to enjoy my last short months with my little marshmallow. He looks so cute all bundled up. We have a good system. Ryan bundles Riley up, I bundle Cole up and Jacob can bundle up by himself. It doesn't take too much extra time, but oh how nice it will be when we can sit in the car with our t-shirts on!

3 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

I can't imagine. I'm glad I live in a warm place and don't have to bundle them up so much

Shanilie said...

but you're missing out on the fun times in the snow!

Debbie said...

I am ready for warm weather! This winter has been tough!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP