Decorating Cupcakes

24.2.11

After Valentine's Day Jacob helped me make cupcakes. I have to admit, this is the first time I had ever made them. In my house, a typical 'dessert' consists of a piece of fruit or on a special occasion they may have some banana bread.......and that's about it. Any snacks we have around the house are usually muffins. I love almost any kind of muffin. I'm always adding bran, flax, whole wheat flour and honey or apple sauce for sweetening. To me, muffins are supposed to be healthy.

So this is a very rare thing for us. It wasn't even for a birthday party! I had a craving.

Jacob is always my 'sou chef' in the kitchen :)





Jacob added the sprinkles on a few after the cupcakes cooled off. I don't really like sprinkles because it makes food feel gritty.

1 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

looks good to me, did the boys enjoy them? and yes those sugar sprinkles are just grit in your food

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP