Thomas Table

31.1.11


This is Riley's favorite place to sit. It was part of Jacob's Thomas The Tank Engine bedroom set, but we found it got more use upstairs. If we have company, that is where the kids will eat. Riley will go around the house and find a couple trains, stick them together and ride them around the track on the table. It is probably a better size for Riley, now that Jacob is growing like a weed.


*Do you think it's time for Riley to get a hair cut? I can't bring myself to do more than a trim lol

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

I love his hair, so I understand your dilemma!!!Our girls love Thomas too :-)

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

cute train table. and yes I think he's ready for at least a trim (o:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP