Smiley Face Pizza

30.1.11

Over the weekend we all made smiley face pizza. It was a recipe that was in Jacob's Highlights magazine.

Lately I have been blogging a lot about food lol - not intentional. But this was so much fun I had to share.

Believe it or not, it was a LOT more work than I thought it would be. I made the pizza dough a couple hours earlier that day so that it would be ready to roll out.

Olives for the eyes, broccoli for the nose, and a slice of red pepper for the smile. You put whatever toppings you want on the pizza, add cheese then the face gets baked on the top. I ended up just doing one pan full - so no over eating!

It was VERY tasty. Well worth the effort. Jacob did most of the work all by himself. I just worked out the dough and he cut the circles.

*For a family who doesn't like olives, you could hardly notice them with all of the other flavors.



2 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

those pizzas came out so cute and I bet he loved eating them too

Andrea said...

Those are sooo fun!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP