Laughter

6.1.11

I am so glad I was able to capture this on video. This was taken last night as I was getting the boys ready for bed.
I had to quickly tippy toe to the closet to grab the camera. Any distraction will interrupt their play. Once I heard the laughter, I bolted. I almost need the camera attached to me at all times lol. Usually, when I see something fun to record, it ends before I even get a chance to pick up the camera.

I love watching Riley and Cole interact together. They are almost Irish twins, like my brother and I are. I am confident they will be very close and great friends when they are older.

3 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

too cute look at them having fun together

Joanne Skelhorn said...

Another great big brother:)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP