I'm Flying!!!

2.1.11




I can't believe Cole will be a HALF A YEAR OLD on the 8th. Time to get his photos again. Cole loves to be on his belly. I will lay him on his back and within seconds he will  flip over onto his stomach. He can roll back on to his back as well. While he is on his belly he puts his arms and legs up and wobbles himself back and forth. It is so funny to watch. Then he will start kicking his legs trying to move himself. He is on the verge of crawling.

I will have a more detailed post about Cole on the 8th.

4 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

so cute and he looks so proud of himself too

Andrea said...

haha...that's so funny...I love that grin on his face too! :)

Debbie said...

Those are just the cutest photos ever! What a sweetie.

Cait said...

Ahaha! He's soo adorable Shan. Maybe he'll follow his aunt's footsteps and join the Air Force. :P

Love you!
Cait
xo

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP