I Love Kindergarten

18.1.11


Jacob's school shirt



Jacob came home with his very first school shirt. I thought it was a sweet keepsake to remember his first year of school. All of the his classmates signatures are on the back. I got it a size bigger because since it's winter I figure he'll need room for an undershirt and by summer should be fitting perfectly.

Can you find Jacob's?

I am so glad he he enjoys school and excels. So fun seeing him build friendships and creating lifelong fond memories.

2 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

we did that one year for Kindergarten graduation. and Jacob's name is right above Sarah

Joanne Skelhorn said...

This is a great idea! He must be so proud of his shirt.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP