Happy New Year!

31.12.10



We have these two figurines that I think represent our family really well. We got the first one 'New Dad' when Jacob was born. Then last Sept. for my b-day Ryan got me the one called 'Quietly'. It was the perfect age difference. Jacob always stands at my side while Riley sat on my lap reaching up to my face. But now, since Cole was born, the two figurines together picture our little family of five.

2010 has been a whirlwind of a year. Here are just a few of the things that went on this year: Having two children back to back, opening up a new photography business, Jacob starting public school, visiting family out East and Ryan starting a new teaching position, first Christmas as a family of five, and so many more adjustments and changes along the way. I am so thankful that through everything our family is close, and we are all so healthy. I am counting my blessings.

1 comments:

Mom et al said...

I love Willow Tree figurines! Happy New Year to you and your family. I always enjoy checking in on you, and hope you have a fabulous 2011.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP