Prayer Request

8.10.10

As a family, we have been praying for Ryan's cousin Jessica. She recently found out, after 2 years of being missionaries in China that she has a brain tumor. She has since had surgery and is now undergoing chemo and radiation. If you think of it, please remember her, her husband and their two boys in your prayers.

She has a beautiful blog here of her experience as a missionary. Since she is now back in MB with her family, her blog is now mainly used to share with others her journey through cancer.


(She gave me permission to post this)

2 comments:

3LittleMonkeys said...

I'll definitely keep her in our prayers as I know how difficult that can be! Thanks for sharing.

connie said...

I will definitely keep them all in my prayers. (((hugs)))

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP