Meal Time

26.8.10

I know, I know. I still don't have a blog header up. I am still coming up with ideas of how to get all three boys in. That is my goal in the next week - finish header!

Now that I have three children I need to figure out how I am going to post about each child. I mean, I don't want to end up blogging mainly about one, but how am I going to equally post about each child? Any ideas? I suppose I will have to do more family posts - outings, playtime etc.

Here are a couple of pictures taken of Riley last night during supper time.
There is usually a smile of amusement and sense of satisfaction when I sit at the table looking around at my three boys. One in the high chair, one in the bouncer and the other in a kitchen chair beside me.


How did this happen? haha I know how it happened, but I never thought I'd have such a FULL kitchen table.

I love that whatever I make for supper Riley can eat. I used to prepare him a variety of pureed concoctions and freeze them. But now I don't have to - at least for the next four months till Cole starts solids.

It is also incentive for me too cook healthier. I still usually keep squash, sweet potato, grilled chicken and lentils in the fridge as back-up just in case I don't feel my meal choice is one year old friendly. I think one year olds should have the healthiest meals possible and it is a little impossible for him to eat spinach (one of our usual's).


Riley is eating Kommst Borscht. Cabbage, chicken, carrots, potatoes with a variety of spices. He devoured it. The only thing is - he wants to do it all by himself. It is a fun mess to clean afterward.

1 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

you will figure it all out. and just think you'll soon have 3 boys eating full meals

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP