He's Like A Bird

25.8.10

It has been great being home and enjoying what is left of summer vacation. I love to spend that time with Ryan when he is home. As much as I have a ton of things I could blog about, it just didn't make sense to me to be in front of the computer when there are countless other things to be doing. As I am sure you have noticed, my blog doesn't take priority. Especially during the summer months, I am lucky if I get a post in here and there. I hope to remedy that once school starts. Even if I could keep up once/week! Wish I was a little better at keeping it updated. 

Cole has been such a happy baby. So content and - just plain easy. I figured I should update about him because babies grow SO fast!

Whenever Cole gets hungry he opens his mouth in the cutest point. I know all babies make that motion when they are hungry, but Cole's lips are thinner and pointier than Jacob's and Riley's were. He just reminds me of a little baby bird. It makes me laugh every time.

3 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

glad things are going well and you are enjoying your 3 boys and the summer weather

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

what a cutie! Yep have to agree that he looks like a little bird, but so sweet!

Melissa said...

So hungry and sweet!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP