He Has The Cutest Curls

31.8.10



Riley is the only one of my three boys that have had curls. I don't know if they will last till he is older, plus eventually he will need a hair cut, but I will enjoy them while they last!

I like to wait a LONG time before giving my kids their very first hair cut. Jacob was almost 2 when he finally had his. You can see Jacob's first hair cut here.

He also has the blondest hair with a little bit of a red tint to it. I come from a family with a lot of red hair. Even my hair has red tones in it, but I usually get a TON of platinum highlights. I wish my natural hair color was like Riley's.

His hair is starting to get into his eyes, so I think I may just start with a trim of the bangs. There are people already wondering if we are growing his hair out like his dad's.

Ryan has long hair past his shoulders, plus that, along with his beard his students at school have nick named him Jesus.

**For now I put up a temporary header that I threw together. People were starting to wonder if I had Cole yet and it is better than nothing as I still am brainstorming ideas**

1 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

very cute. and I like the idea of your topper, can't wait to see what you finish up with

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP