I'm On My Way

7.7.10

We decided to have some last minute family fun yesterday. We went to the dollar store and bought some water balloons. It was such a hot day we had to get wet. We wanted to make things a little extra special before the baby comes. We bought a few treats, rented a kids movie and had lots of cuddle time.

Ryan's parents are looking after the boys for the next three days. The house is spotless, meals are made and I am ready to go!!!!

I am dropping the boys off at around 7AM then I have to be at the hospital at 8AM. I am the third c-section booked in the morning, so I should be holding baby boy #3 by 10:30AM. Can I say again that I am READY READY READY!!!

I will make sure that Ryan will post a picture of our boy as soon as he can! I should be back in a few more days. See you when I get back!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

wooohooo... I know that feeling of finally I get to meet this little man. can't wait to see pics of your little one

connie said...

The water balloons w/your boys is so special & something they'll always remember :)

It sounds like you're all prepared & ready for baby boy to arrive :) I will keep you all in my prayers & can't wait to see pics of your newest member of your family :)

Andrea said...

I hope it all goes very well! I can't wait to meet baby boy #3. :)

Brandi said...

Fun idea with the water balloons! And hope everything goes really well with the baby! Can't wait for the details :)

Debbie said...

How very exciting! Can't wait to see some photos.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP