New Baby - New Blog Look

29.6.10

Since I have to change my header anyway when boy #3 arrives, I figured a new blog layout/header was in order. I have been planning on this all along. The only trouble is I can't figure out how to add a header image to the minima stretch template. I have tried uploading a header image in the page elements tab, but even after it was uploaded and saved nothing showed up. Any ideas? I think I may get in contact with the template designer, but who knows.

Have any of my viewers used the minima templates before?

I am much more familiar with Our Blogger Templates html coding. But I decided to try something new. I like a fresh, clean, less is more type template style. I like to keep it simple. So when I saw this template I was thrilled. It is a larger layout so there is no need for a background image. I like the all white look. It is an adjustment not having linkable tabs at the top, but I never really used those anyway. It also has a larger posting area for larger pictures. I love blogs with beautiful, large pictures.

2 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

I love this layout, but hate the new changes that blogger has made to it's set up. I feel like you now have to jump through hoops in order to not use their new templates. I e-mailed you how I did it last time. Hope it helped

Maureen said...

I love all the white space! I've also been having trouble changing my header.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP