Wordless Wed. U See Baby

31.3.10

~side view holding his chin~

~side view getting ready to suck his thumb~

~looking down rubbing his eye, mouth open swallowing amniotic fluid~

~left arm up, eyes + mouth closed~


On Monday we went to U See Baby. It was pretty amazing watching our baby boy moving around, sucking his thumb, and opening and closing his mouth swallowing amniotic fluid. I don't see how people think it tells you what the baby is going to look like, because to me he looked pretty much the same as all the other images of babies that were viewed.

But it was a great bonding experience. Still can't believe I am almost 26 weeks - over half finished this pregnancy. I will write a pregnancy update tomorrow. But for now I am off to blow the yolk out of some eggs to dye with Jacob. I will post pictures of that soon. I really need to start blogging again!

Click here if you would like to see pictures of how our eggs from last Easter turned out.

7 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

very cute. I posted pics of our eggs today. hope you have fun dying eggs

Melissa said...

Oh, how sweet! I want'ed a 3d with Ethan we just never did it. Those are great to have for the baby book.

3LittleMonkeys said...

Awww...that is awesome. We also got 3D videos of all 3 of our boys in utero! It's wonderful to look back at them now.

Maureen said...

What a cutie! Happy Easter!

Erica Hildebrand said...

That's so cool you got that done! I am SO bad at seeing the baby in u/s photos...I never can tell what I'm looking at. But I'm sure he's adorable!!! :)

The mad woman behind the blog said...

How exciting! I can't wait for this stage. What's 19 weeks, anyway?

Your other little guy is pretty darn cute too!

Brandi said...

This is so neat!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP