Pregnancy Update - Week 22

8.3.10

I am showing a little more each week. My back feels as though I was in my last month. I figure that is probably because I JUST had a baby less than 8 months ago. I didn't really get a chance to fully recuperate before this third little blessing came along. Not that I am complaining, but boy, does my back hurt a lot lately.

The biggest thought on my mind to this point is I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!!!!
With Riley and Jacob I had a baby shower by this point, and I had at least a few things ready. haha You can never be too prepared.

I realized when I woke up this morning that I am over half way through this pregnancy; if this baby doesn't arrive early, to do everything. I haven't done one single thing. Zilch, zippo, zero, nada, nothing.
I know there is time to get it done, but I wish I had at least something ready. All I have is a garbage bag somewhere in storage of a few things Riley has out grown. That's it!! The least I could do is dig it out and re-wash everything.

Are there any nice baby scented detergents you like?


I don't even have a place yet for this baby to sleep. We were borrowing a play pen from Ryan's parents till Riley moved into his crib, and now we need a playpen. I want to get a playpen that has a removable bassinet/change area. Because of limited space, this little boy is going to be in a play pen at the end of our bed.

I will continue to do what I do best and make lists upon more lists of things I would like to get done.
At this point, I will just post pregnant belly pictures once/month. That way you can see visible changes.

My last one was taken on
Feb.20th so in 2 more weeks I will post another prego belly pic.
.

How your baby's growing

Your baby now looks like a miniature newborn. His lips are becoming more distinct and his eyes have developed; though the iris still lacks pigment, his eyebrows and eyelids are in place. His pancreas, essential for hormone production, is developing steadily and the first signs of teeth are showing beneath his gum line. Before you know it, your baby will be smiling at you.

Oh, I was able to go to the hardware store and pick up some white wire shelves in 2 different sizes for the nursery space as well as some dark wicker baskets in 4 different sizes.

I will definitely post a picture of the final nursery once it is all put together.

8 comments:

Sara said...

You have plenty of time to get ready....but I know how you feel. I wanted everything to be DONE too. Of course, it wasn't. We ended up moving from our house that we'd been in for over 10 years when Hudson was only 7 weeks old. Not fun!! And the new house wasn't finished, so we had to move in with my parents for 6 weeks. Again...not fun!! Hang in there and relax!

We use Dreft detergent.

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

everything will fall into place and you will be set before the baby comes. you've done this before so you know that you don't need everything ready the first day.

I used Dreft for both my boys in the beginning I did use All Baby for Colby towards the end

www.thehusaileybunch.com said...

Good morning! Stopping by from Connect MEme Monday! Make it a great one...

Jenny said...

Isn't it crazy how your body feels when you have two that are close together? I was pregnant with my third when the second was 10 months old and I felt like I had never been NOT pregnant!
Don't worry about being ready...it will come together!

3LittleMonkeys said...

I remember feeling the same way when I was preggo with my 3rd. Don't worry, you'll get it all done!

We also put the baby in a playpen/bassinet for a couple of months, until the other 2 boys were ready to share a room.

Jen @ After The Alter said...

awww what a great time you are at right now! My friend is at 22 weeks too! I love it and look forward to reading more!

Carolina Girl said...

Don't stress yourself out about getting ready. Trust me, the baby will come ready or not.

Amanda T said...

Hey there! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow! I hope to see you around my blog sometime! Oh and Congrats on your pregnancy! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP