Nursery

6.3.10

Moving from a one level 3 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom two story has definitely been an adjustment. It is not as though where we are now doesn't have a lot more room, it is just the way it is laid out that makes it feel smaller.

I really miss having a family room and a living room. It was SO nice to be able to have at least one quiet room. But now, I have realized that is not going to happen now especially with three children.

Since we have little space to work with, we have decided to make the space on the other side of our bedroom our "nursery".

It doesn't look like much, but we have a lot of great ideas to do a lot with a little. Plus, any input would be GREAT!

Here is a before picture:

Picture was taken while I was sitting on the bed.

With a few shelves, baskets and tables I think we should be able to make this into a functional space. It fits a playpen perfectly! That is where Riley was until we moved him in with Jacob.

I had some fun in Paint doodling some ideas:


If anyone has an ideas or sites/shops I could get some wall art. Even if you can find fun pictures of sample nursery areas it would be very appreciated. I'll take any advice! I am soooo not an interior decorator.

5 comments:

Fertility Chick said...

Oh how fun is this going to be?! I know that places like Home Depot and Rona have wall art now that can be quite reasonable. Surely Etsy could be a good resource too?

They did a sample child's room on "Steven and Chris" the other day that was too cute - maybe even google their show and see if there are some links there?

Good luck - and keep posting what you come up with!

bizzimommiofboyz said...

Good Afternoon from a late Friday Follower!

Following from....

Http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

Hope you'll stop by

Scary Mommy said...

I love decorating nurseries! I kind of want to keep having babies just to make them pretty rooms. :)

It's great to meet you!

Debbie said...

I missed the decorating gene as well. However, the internet is the perfect solution for people like me and you! So many ideas out there. Good luck and be sure to post photos of what you do!

Carolina Girl said...

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Make sure you post pics.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP