Mornings Are So Fun

4.3.10

I love mornings. Waking up to the sounds of happy content children playing in their room makes me smile. Ryan and I cuddle in bed, and without fail, by 7:00AM I hear Riley speaking gibberish and laughing at watching Jacob playing with his toys. I am still so glad that they both love sharing a room together. Smiles are always the biggest in the morning. I've never been one to sleep in. No matter how hard I try.

You can see his bottom two front teeth really well in this picture.

You have probably noticed that I added my Etsy wish list to the top right ha
nd side of my blog. With the new baby on the way I have had many people asking me what I need/want. It especially makes it more difficult since I really do have most things that I need.

Riley has already passed down everything he has outgrown!

Etsy is a community of designers with hundreds of peoples personal online stores. People like you and me who have found something they enjoy making then sell it from Etsy. I would love to do something like that some day but have never stuck with anything long enough. A lot of really great hand-made items are available. It is also great too for sending gifts to loved ones who lives far away.

3 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

so cute. looks like a happy little guy you've got there. got to love happy mornings

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said...

When my grandson spends the night, it is absolutely the best thing in the world - him waking up in the morning. He sleeps w/Poppy & me, too, so it's extra special.

Thanks for dropping by today! When you get a chance, stop by my 'real' website - http://MuralMaker1.com. I've painted a lot of nurseries and you might get some ideas for your new one!

Plus, I have a Mural Registry, just like the stores. Makes wall hangings do-able for families now.

Let me know what you think about it! I just started it and am doing a few pieces now for blogger friends, but I love input.

3LittleMonkeys said...

I also love waking up to my 18 month old smiling at me! Then when they get a little bit older, it's like, mommy, go away!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP