23 Weeks

16.3.10

I decided to wear the same shirt for this belly picture. If it fits till I am 9 months I will be surprised so I may have to use a variety of shirts with my belly photos.

I am now 2 days into my 23rd week. I feel like I am a LOT further along than that. I feel HUGE!
My last 2 pregnancies, my belly was a lot lower and I measured small. This pregnancy feels like it is right up under my lungs. Which doesn't help with stretch marks. They were all below my belly button and now I have a whole new bunch right up by my rib cage. hmmm I wonder if there are any surgeries out there that help with stretch marks? I'm not too worried, I know they will fade. Curiosity. haha

I have been having heart burn lately, sleepless nights, I can't seem to get comfortable at night and toss and turn. Also back pain. All of these symptoms only showed up with my last two during my last weeks. I am only half way through and I feel this way. eeeek! I think this is going to feel like a very long pregnancy.

As long as he can stay in as long as he can I'm happy. It is such a perfect environment. I remember with Jacob he was 2 weeks late. I felt like he wasn't a newborn. He was so content. Riley was born 1 week early. He weighed less, and was much more baby like. A lot fussier temperament, slight breathing trouble in his first hours and rarely ate well. Took him weeks to be where Jacob was in his first minutes. I always thought Riley would have been better off staying in for another 2 weeks. But since I had to have another c-section for a variety of reasons that was not an option for me.
My hubby took this pic last eve. as we were heading out for our daily family walk - and I look tired!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I've heard that even a few days more can make a big difference with the health of the baby. Take it easy and you look great!

Stam House said...

You look great !!!! Love that color shirt on your skin tone

I don't know if it's just a third pregnancy thing but this one is way harder on me then the previous 2

With a scare that I might have been leaking some fluid yesterday to plenty of contraction that I'm now off to rest until 34 weeks!!! So about 7 weeks (almost 2 months) of very limited activities are not appealing to me but doing what is best for baby!!!

Hope you could get some relived for your back and sleep better :-)

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

you look great... ice cream before bed to help with the heart burn always helped me. try to take it easy and enjoy the end of your pregnancy

Shell said...

You look great!

I had heartburn with my third. Awful. I was constantly chewing tums.

Andrea said...

It's something about 3rd pregnancies I think. I also feel (and felt!) a LOT bigger with this one than my other 2...and got more extreme symptoms for almost everything. Even now. I hope you start feeling better though. :)

Carrie said...

Yay- congratulations on having a boy - I've been away from my Google Reader for a while, but I'm so happy for you! :)

Carolina Girl said...

You look great! Ethan lived right up under my rib cage as well, so I know the discomforts your talking about.

Freely Living Life said...

Hi there!

We found you through the FF and are now following your blog. Looking forward to reading more of your posts! Have a beautiful evening. <3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP