Visit With Grandparents

2.2.10

We had a wonderful visit with my parents. Jacob was so glad to see them. We skype often and he talks on the phone often, but I think the visit was a great way for him to understand that he still gets to see family regardless of the distance.

He doesn't really have a concept of time....though I do count down sleeps. I don't usually start counting till 2 days before. Then
it is one more sleep then - in the morning! He loves going to the airport, for him it symbolizes distances. People who travel by airplane must live realllllly far away.

Jacob recently said "Manitoba is a big world!" it made me smile. He has mentio
ned many times that there is no ocean "where is the water?"

Our last home was right on the bay so
it was nice to see whenever we played outside or looked out the window.

---Though, we are having frustrations with the people who are renting our house. Because of all this, we have decided to put the house up for sale and just wash our hands of the place.

Rent $ is great but when you have renters who haven't paid rent for 2 months it gets tough financially. Now I have to call the tenancy board and see what I can do.....but that is story f
or another day.



My parents enjoyed seeing their first and third born grandsons and had a lot of special moments together.

6 comments:

Fertility Chick said...

Hello fellow Canadian! :) I'm so glad you found my blog - I'm now following you too! :) Your children are absolutely adorable!! I look forward to following you (in the best bloggy sense of course!) :)

The Mommyologist said...

Visiting the grandparents is the best! My parents live in Florida and they LOVE it when we come to visit with our son. Yours is ADORABLE!!

Thanks for stopping by and for following...I am following you back!

Sarah Ruth said...

How sweet! Those are precious moments!!

Vivianne's Vista said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! It's such a special time. I actually miss those days, treasuring every flutter. Your boys are gorgeous! Thank you for visiting my blog!

Kelly said...

Hey lady! your boys are so cheek-pinchin' cute! What a sweet family! Love your blog...following you! Thanks for putting up the POM button! I will return the favor as soon as my blog design tweak is done!

http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

such cute little ones! Glad they are enjoying their visit with the grandparents

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP