#3 Yup!

2.12.09

*Nope, this isn't baby #3 it is of Riley's ultrasound taken barely 10 months ago. But I will be getting one of these again in the very new year!


The cat is out of the bag. Yes, it is true - Ryan and I are expecting again.

It was a pretty huge surprise, but we are thankful that the Lord is in control and are so amazed by his blessings. Though, I admit I was QUITE taken aback. It took me a night to sleep on it to let the new information sink in. Now that all the family knows, I can now post about it here on the blog. We are very glad but it will definitely be a roller coaster ride. We are excited about what all being a family of 5 entails. More pregnancy details to come.

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, Shanilie, how exciting! You must be so exhausted at this stage - I'll be praying for you!!!!

Drea said...

yayyyyyy :) its a blessing!! although im sure will be a lot to balance, u can do it! btw i switched out the header :)

Dianna said...

Hey 3 is perfect you'll do just fine I know it! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devoted Mama said...

Congratulations Shanilie & family! That's just awesome :) Get rest when you can!

Andrea said...

Really?! That's awesome! Sometimes suprises are the best. :) How've you been feeling? When are you due? Sorry for all the questions. :) I'm really happy for you guys though! And how exciting that we're both going to be welcoming new babies into our homes this next year. :)

Stam House said...

Congrats!!!!! yay!!! how far along are you?

Tina said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!

heiresschild said...

HI Shanile, CONGRATULATIONS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family. you're having some wonderful gifts. that's exciting! my daughter's twins are 17 months now and her daughter 4 yrs. you both are good moms.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP