Missing Moments Like This

11.8.09

I know I know, it has only been almost three nights now.....but still, in my world a week apart from Ryan feels like a LONG time! As some of you already know Ryan is on his way with his Dad driving to Nova Scotia. We still had a few thing yet to bring out to MB. So Ryan and his Dad hopped in the truck and started driving. We decided to rent our house out till it sells and various chores to do to get the house ready.

As much as I am SO GLAD it is being taken care of I still miss moments like these. Ryan loves being a Dad and wants to help out in any way he can. Burping, changing, feeding, lifting heavy car seats, buckling - he has done a lot. I am very thankful for him, it really made my first few weeks of healing from the c-section pleasant.

Praying the drive will go well - I can't imagine driving through the night would be fun. I wouldn't want anyone falling asleep at the wheel.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I agree...a week IS a long time for me too! I hope that the drive and everything else goes really well and that you'll have Ryan back home, safe and sound, really soon!!

Dianna said...

go read my blog as we need your prayers right now

heiresschild said...

hi Shanile,

i've been away from blogging on a regular basis for a while, but just thought about you and wanted to see how you're doing, and i can see you're doing well. CONGRATULATIONS on your new addition to your family. that's exciting! i haven't read all of your past posts, but it sounds as if you're moving or having moved or something. anyway, glad things have worked well for you.

Dianna said...

WHERE R U????????????

Drea said...

awe thats a great photo!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP