See You Soon!

9.6.09

Our internet service provider is having difficulties giving remote locations internet access so I have been without internet access for over 4 days! They refunded us and said we could try re-connecting through another company in a few weeks. BUT since we're moving we decided not to bother with switching to another company if it was just going to be a few days before our move anyway.

I am using a friends computer and don't know when I'll have internet access again. I will try to post at least once more before the move. That way I can get Ryan to post a picture of the baby when he/she arrives. Nothing happening yet :s Please keep me and my family in your prayers while we anticipate our new arrival. I will be back to blog land as soon as I can, once I am more settled after the move. See you soon - I will miss you!

Also, for those of you who follow GLIMPSE - I will not be posting current giveaways in the top left hand side column of my blog until I get back. But there are still giveaways - you'll just have to check the GLIMPSE site directly to view the latest giveaways!

1 comments:

Maureen said...

Good luck with the baby and the move! You already were in my thoughts and prayers. I wondered if you had the baby early. I'm glad it was your internet provider and not something wrong.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP