Scheduled C-section

15.6.09

The day has finally come - tomorrow. My surgery will be held at 9:30AM tomorrow morning. I have to be there 2 hours ahead of time for prep. Plus I live an hour away from the hospital and I have to drop Jacob off with family, so I would imagine I will be out of the house by 6:00AM. Hmmm I wonder what time I should get up?

I'll soak in the tub tonight like I do every night. Something I have done since I was little. I guess I just love my baths! Then have our clothes laid out so that we can just get up and leave.

I don't know if we will have internet access in the hospital, but I will make sure that Ryan posts a picture and little blurb about our little one as soon as he can.

10 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow! can't wait to see pics of your little one

Carrie said...

Ahhh - congratulations!!! I didn't realize the day was here *already*! :) Praying for you!!! :)

Tina said...

That is very exciting. I look forward to hearing whether you have a boy or girl.

Andrea said...

I'm totally excited to hear the news!! I was actually thinking about you today and that tomorrow would be the day of your baby's arrival!!! I'll keep you in my prayers...hope it all goes really well!

Thomas said...

I am very excited for you. I look forward to seeing pictures.

Stacey said...

How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience :) And meet your new little one!

Maureen said...

Good luck! I hope it all goes well! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers even more than you've already been!

Devoted Mama said...

It's finally here! I'll be thinking of & praying for you & can't wait to hear the news as to whether Jacob has a brother or a sister :) Take care.

~Billie~ said...

Oh wow!!! How exciting!! Best of luck. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Dianna said...

pls pls tell us anxiously waiting for news...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP