Random Weekend Thoughts

10.5.09

Lori from Teacher turned Mommy weekly writes her random weekend thoughts. I really enjoy reading them and have been inspired to do the same here on my blog. Weekends can get so busy and I routinely go days without blogging. So this will be a great way to continue blogging without the long absences - helping me to journal more about me, keeping you posted and all the while spicing things up. Thank you Lori!!

My 10 Random Weekend Thoughts

1. Not enjoying Ryan being away this weekend. But excited that it his last with this particular job! Hopefully won't have another weekend away for a long long long time!


2. Jacob needs a sibling to play with.


3. Jacob hasn't wet his bed overnight in ages!

4. Heartburn is not fun - oww.


5. Bath time is the best - tires him right out for bed time.


6. Rain - Rain - Go - Away

7. Going to the movie theater with my sister - can't remember the last time I went to a movie.

8. In regards to #7 I think Ryan and I need to go out on a date. Can't remember the last time we did that either.

9. Time to star mowing the lawn.


10. Week 35!! Less than four weeks till scheduled c-section

Happy Mother's Day!!!

4 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

have a great time at the movies!!

oh and my favorite heartburn cure was ice cream

Maureen said...

I'm sorry to hear that Ryan is out of town for Mother's Day. Bummer! I had BAD heartburn with Persephone and finally started using zantac (I think that was the name). I had to to take it everyday. I also had to sleep sitting upright, or else I'd wake up with stomach acid in my mouth. My teeth were not happy with that! Ugh, amazingly, I'd forgot all about this until I read your post... Happy Mother's Day!

Andrea said...

That's SOOOO exciting that it's only 4 weeks away till your c-section! yay!! I can't wait to "meet" your new little baby. :)

~Billie~ said...

((HUGS)) Hope you had a great Mother's Day! DId you get to see your movie?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP