Do You Ever Wonder...

19.5.09

Do you ever wonder where your children will be at when they get older? What they will look like, what they will be when they grow up?

Just recently my aunt and cousin both told me when they see Kris Allen on American Idol that it reminds them of what Jacob will look like when he is older. I never even heard of him, especially since we don't have TV and haven't kept up with American Idol at all this season. So I had to Google his name. lol - ever since I have shown my parents, sisters and other relatives various online photos - ALL who say instantly WOW you're right.

As soon as I saw the pictures I thought WOW there are some physical attributes that are just like Jacob's. The eyes, jaw line, ears. So much. Including the ridiculously straight hair that is just like Jacob's. Who knows if Jacob's hair will darken as he gets older like Kris'. If not maybe he will be a blond Kris Allen. What do you think?

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Fun! It is weird how there are similarities. And good for you for not having a TV. Though my addiction seems to be the computer far more than the TV!

Devoted Mama said...

We've watched AI this season (that is our "family" show :) ) & Jacob & Kris do share a striking resemblence! Isn't it fun wondering how our children will look as they get older :)

~Billie~ said...

Ooohh!! I'm such a huge Kris Allen fan. He is very talented. You should google his Heatless performance. Can't wait to see him tonight! =)

Andrea said...

I love American Idol. :) It's the only tv show I watch, but I like it alot...though my fav. got voted off last week so boo to that! haha. ANYWAYS, I totally think that Jacob might look somewhat like Kris when he grows up...I'd never have even thought of it, but looking at that picture of Kris REALLY reminds me of Jacob!

Carrie said...

Ooh, I think that's so true - it is amazing to think about our kids growing up & serving God, I think! :)

Maureen said...

Having had one son finish puberty and one well into it, I can only say that boys, mine at least, change a LOT during puberty. So who knows what Jacob will look like, he may lose a lot of his boyishness...I never would have guessed that my oldest would like he does. His blonde hair turned dark, his features got coarser, he now has facial hair if he doesn't shave, his eyebrows got a lot thicker (fortunately no unibrow), he grew a bazillion inches, etc. My girls did not change so much. I don't know if that is just my kids or if boys change more than girls in appearances. Can you believe that I have never watched a single episode of American Idol. I just don't get the whole thing. Plus, I just don't watch TV. I'm not into "burn your TV" or anything, I just never get around to it because I have so many other things to do.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP