30 Week Pregnancy Update

8.4.09



Well as you can see I am well under way in my 30th week of pregnancy. Soon to be 31. I am really baffled by this. Where has the time gone?! I have to say I LOVE being pregnant. Probably a good thing I feel this way or else I would have a difficult time getting through the last couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong though, I can't WAIT to meet this little person. He/she was kicking constantly then the last couple of days they have been barely noticeable. There still have been plenty, but not so much I can actually see my belly move anymore - not fretting, but still find myself counting movements within the hour.

We have been going on our daily walks which does seem to relieve some of the pain involved with my shifting bones. Heartburn - occasionally. Fatigue - very, Peeing - constantly, Out of breath - not too often, braxton hicks - haven't really noticed, though from time to time I do get tightening and hardening of the belly, but I assume that's the baby stretching lol. No varicose veins, though I don't know anyone in my family who has ever had them. Other than that, it has been a very good pregnancy. I was the same with Jacob. Though the morning sickness wasn't fun in the beginning, I was still thankful for it because it assured me everything was ok.

I had to get my last set of blood work done yesterday. I am confident it will be clear just like all the ones I have ever had.

The biggest thing I have been noticing is that my belly is growing constantly. Just this last week I have been amazed by the growth.

I have been trying to make my blog look more 'pregnancyish' by adding belly photos etc. Do you have any ideas how I can add things to my blog to make it more pregnancy related?

5 comments:

Lori said...

you are getting close! isn't it such a mix of emotions the last bit of pregnancy?

Tina said...

I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going so well. Before you know it, you'll be holding your little one in your arms. How exciting is that?!?!

Maureen said...

I'm glad your feeling good. You're at the point when I started feeling not so good with the last pregnancy. She sat up under my ribs, I still can feel the pain when I think about it. I also started swelling really badly (got postpartum preeclampsia). She was an inconsistent kicker. Some weeks, she'd be completely hyper all the time. Then she'd go a week where I was really worried. It was strange, none of my others were like that. They were just consistent, the same amount of activity throughout. She is still that way now that she is out of utero. She will be so incredibly active, then she will crash, hard,a nd be out of commission for a couple of days.

Devoted Mama said...

Gosh, I can't believe you're almost @ 31 weeks! Glad that you're feeling good & that everything's going well :) I also enjoyed pregnancy~just something about the miracle of a child :) Not long now & you'll be holding your 2cd little miracle :)

~Billie~ said...

My gosh! Your getting close! I love having baby's... but I'm not one of those people that enjoy being pregnant. LOL! Don't miss the constant need to pee, the back pain, etc. I do miss the kicks, though. =)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP