Crazy 8's Meme

26.4.09

Bille from A Peaceful Serenity tagged me for a meme. The Crazy 8's Meme

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Camping
2. Moving
3. Hubby having a break from school for the summer --- More time to play!
4. The birth of our 2nd baby
5. Selling our house
6. More sunshine
7. Flowers blooming
8. highlighting my hair

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to church
2. Packed up boxes
3. Swept/mopped floors
4. Did dishes
5. Laundry
6. Cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned - common theme on weekends
7. Picked up groceries
8. Watched a movie

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Backpack through Europe
2. Go to a zoo - see a giraffe for the first time
3. Get fit
4. Live in a house longer than 1 yr
5. Grow my hair out - again lol
6. Pay off all debt
7. Be more organized --- I'm stealing this too!
8. Hire an interior decorator - make my house look prettier


8 Shows I Watch:

1. Smallville
2. CSI LV
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. CSI NY
5. Law and Order-SVU
6. Biggest Looser
7. Old Lois & Clark Re-runs
8. ER

Here are the 8 people I tagged:

Maureen
Andrea
Stacey
Connie
Summer
Laurie
Carrie
Tina

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh, I'm tagged! This looks like fun! I'm amazed that you've never seen a giraffe! Do they not have a zoo near you? Or do Canadian zoos not have giraffes? I guess it's kind of cold their for giraffes. During the winter here in Seattle, they have to heat up a special building for the giraffes. The animals become much more active during the cold though. It's my favorite time to go to the zoo.

Shanilie said...

There are zoos in other provinces but not in NS. I'v never been to the zoo. That sounds terrible lol. We have a wild life park where the local injured animals go which is fun. But I can look in my backyard and find a raccoon and deer etc.

~Billie~ said...

Hire an Interior Designer is a good one! I wish I could do that to. I have no idea where to start when it comes to interior decorating...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP