Three Awards/Tags

9.3.09

I just found out I was awarded/tagged for three things - THANK YOU BILLIE!!

First up is the Honest Scrap award:



The Rules:
-First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
-Pass the award on to whoever you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1. I have soooo many note pads/post it notes around the house. I love making lists and staying organized
2. I am scared to cut my hair
3. I always think my lips are too full
4. I have terrible eating habits. I try to be healthy, but I LOVE my chips. I really should find a way to be more active too. Afraid my children will take on my bad habits :S
5. I can't stand honey. Can't be near anyone eating it. Smells and tastes often
6. I take baths all the time with LOTS of bubbles.
7. My husband is my best friend, yet we can argue like cats and dogs at times.
8. Since weight watchers, I am constantly thinking about my lbs
9. I am constantly trying to please others but often feel on the verge of depression when it doesn't work out. But I am learning I can't please everyone.
10. I think I have shaved my legs 2x this winter

Up next: Mom of The Year



The rules:
- Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
-To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
-Send this to FIVE other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!"

Hmmmm this is a hard one........ I'm definitely not perfect, but I seriously am having a hard time thinking of one.

Well, honestly the most current thing I have been struggling with is how Jacob is going to feel once we move. New people, new places, new schools......I am scared to death of how he will handle it. I am still praying he is young enough to not be too effected. I moved when I was in elementary and it was the worst thing that could have ever happened to me emotionally. I REALLY don't want that for Jacob

Seven Loves:

1. I love how he is trying to make everyone around him laugh. He is sooo perceptive of peoples emotions
2.I love all of his crafts he makes from pre-school
3. I love cooking together with him
4. I love hearing him say he loves me - he will always want a group hug with mommy, daddy and Baby saying family is friends.
5. I love how I have not missed one night singing to Jacob and now he's memorizing songs and singing with me.
6. This may sound selfish but I love how I am the one person in the world he wants to be around. He loves his mommy ;)
7. I love his hugs.

I would like to tag these 5 great Mommy bloggers:

Sarah - Tales From Oakbriar Farm
Connie - Devoted Mama
Andrea - The Laughs Will Go On
Lori - Teacher Turned Mommy
Maureen - Professional SAHM

3 comments:

Lori said...

Awww thank you very much!

Lori said...

drop me an e-mail at Lori.Mommyto2@gmail about your siggy!

~Billie~ said...

LOL! I'm horrible about shaving in the winter too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP