New Blog Name

25.2.09

For a while now I have been contemplating changing my blog title. Since blogging for almost 3 years now it is a much needed change. I never really was satisfied with my blog name as it wasn't personal enough. It could refer to any mom - and really, not every mom shares the same exact love I have for Jacob, and some well, don't have any regard for their children. So, long story short - that blog name is fini.

Here are my ideas:

1. My Moments

2. My Family Moments

3. My Precious Family Moments

My current favorite is the first one. It is more general as I do not always blog just about my family. Which one do you prefer? Any ideas?

6 comments:

Stam House said...

I love #3 the best!!!!

Andrea said...

Yep, I agree with you...I like #1 the best too. :)

Lori said...

I like #1 because that way it doesn't feel like you only focus on your family... but you have to find a name that means something to you

Melissa said...

I like the first one the best too!

~Billie~ said...

Isn't choosing a name so hard! I'm still not sure if I like mine... and it's been quite some time. I'm too lazy to change it, though. LOL!
I like the first one, as well.
Best of luck choosing one!

Devoted Mama said...

Sorry I'm just now commenting~both my boys are sick & I've been a bit preoccupied :(

I ♥ ♥ ♥ your new blog name AND your new header~it's just awesome~♥ all the pics :)

Great job :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP