Announcement: I'm A New Review Mom!!!

26.2.09

I am pleased to announce that as of yesterday I was offered to be part of the GLIMPSE reviews team! I never thought I would be accepted, but they liked my work. I am SO THRILLED! Thank you Andrea and Stacey for this opportunity!

Since I started blogging doing reviews, it was always a little hobby, but nothing consistent, just whenever a company randomly contacted me. Now I get to weekly (Wednesdays) do some consistent reviews!

I just wanted to share the wonderful news with my readers, and if you haven't checked out GLIMPSE yet take a look at:

http://www.glimpse-reviews.blogspot.com

The site will be going through some editing and expanding changes over the next weekend. It is very exciting. Take a look at all the new things going on at GLIMPSE!

*Please keep an eye out on the top left-hand column of my sidebar where the latest GLIMPSE contests/giveaways will be listed!





6 comments:

Carrie said...

That's great that you get to do reviews- that reminds me...I have a couple I need to write... :)

Also, I like your new header & new blog name. :) I liked A Mom's Love, for your name, though, too. :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Reviews are so fun!

Andrea said...

And we are SOOOO happy to have you join us! :) btw...LOVE the new look to your blog!!!

Maureen said...

Cool! I can't wait to read your reviews! I love your new header! Your husband's personality really comes out in some of the pictures, he looks like a real fun guy.

~Billie~ said...

WooHoo!! Congrats! Sounds like fun... enjoy it. =)

Drea said...

ur going 2 love that!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP