6 Months

22.2.09



I can't believe I am already in my 6 month. My belly is growing like a weed and the baby has been kicking non stop. I can't remember Jacob kicking this much. But in 3 almost 4 years I feel like I have forgotten so much. I will post pictures of my recent belly soon. Brilliant me didn't even think of taking any shots of my belly other than ones where I lifted my shirt hehe. I see so many beautiful pregnant women doing photo shoots of their bellies. WITH their shirts down lol. I will make sure I do that this time around hehe.

My breasts are definitely getting ready for feeding. With Jacob I didn't even produce collustrum till almost the 3rd day in the hospital. But this time around I just noticed it is there now. That makes me happy. Knowing that all is progressing and getting ready so hopefully the first couple of days won't be as tedious as they were the first time around.

I know I haven't been blogging as much as I normally do, but I recently got over the flu :S Ryan pampered me and watched Jacob for pretty much two days. Thankfully he had snow days.

Thank you to all of your encouraging comment regarding my move. And yes - I am crazy for thinking I can get through this move with a newborn baby eeeek. Also, yes I probably should have said more central Canada and geographically speaking really is the most central. I said out west - meaning to NS it is wester :) I was being confusing.

6 comments:

Lori said...

so cool... isn't it fun when you can feel them moving around in there. glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now

Andrea said...

My fav. part of pregnancy is definitely feeling the baby move! And I'm glad you're feeling better from the flu...it really stinks to have the flu, never mind having it when you're pregnant too!

Maureen said...

Some babies just kick more. After never having my water break on its own with my first four, baby #5 gave a big karate chop and powie! Amniotic fluid everywhere! I was glad I was at home. My ob/gyn said that's when you drop a pickle jar and say, "Whoops!" Of course, I always have a pickle jar with me... :-) BTW, no explanations necessary on the geography. Be proud of your Canadianism-ness! We Americans always need to be taken down a notch or two.

~Billie~ said...

Oh no!! I had the flu when I was pregnant with Rylan and it is so ruff when your pregnant. Hope your completely over it! ((HUGS))

Danielle said...

Yay! So exciting. I love pregnancy photos. I will be begging my hubby to take them of me. I can't wait to feel the baby move. I get so anxious.

Danielle said...

Yay! So exciting. I love pregnancy photos. I will be begging my hubby to take them of me. I can't wait to feel the baby move. I get so anxious.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP