~Names~ Take A Guess

1.2.09

I know it is a little early, but this is the list we have been sharing with family so I thought I would share it with you. In no particular order or favorite - just alphabetical, here are the top 10 choices for boys and girls names. A mix of mine and Ryan's favorites. And yes - the one we have chosen is in the mix. What are your guesses? Any favorites?

Girls


Jade
Jordan
Katie
Kaylee
Keri
Natalie
Nora
Rowan
Ryley
Taylor

Boys

Austin
Isaiah
Jayden
John
Jude
Kaden
Morgan
Robert
Ryan
Toby

10 comments:

Corinne said...

I love Nora and Jude! My brother's name is actually Toby, and my son's middle name is Robert, so I'm partial to those two boys names as well ;)

Stam House said...

I love Jordan and Ryan but all those names are so cute!

connie said...

How fun! Out of your girl names, I ♥ Jordan & Natalie & out of the boy names I absolutely ♥ Kaden :) Great compilation :)

Lori said...

I like Nora and Ryan. Good luck trying to pick a name that works for your growing family

Tina said...

I like Jade and Katie for girls. And Austin and Isaiah for boys. Doesn't Ryan's cousin Jessica have a Jude already? Not that it really matters I guess.

Liberty :) said...

Ryan and Robert and Rowan for a girl!
Good luck with it :)

Shanilie said...

Glad you all like the names. I was about to say who or whom guessed right lol but figured that would give it away. So I will just say yes - its been mentioned ;)

Andrea said...

Those are great lists of names! I've always wanted a "Katie" but it sounds kinda funny with our last name...but I do love the name Katie!! And I'm liking the boys name Kaden...oh, it's so hard to pick though - you have a great list there!

Wendy said...

My fav for girls is Natalie and for the boys it's Kade!!

Wendy said...

oops! I meant kaden:)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP