Merry Christmas

7.12.08

Ryan and I are hoping to have internet hooked up in the new year so it is looking like I won't be able to post all of my holiday pictures till the new year. *sniff I miss being able to participate here at Christmas time. I love jazzing up my blog all festive but not this time around. Our tree is up, our outside Christmas lights are up and most of my shopping is finished. I think I am a little early this year but I love being able to sit back and relax. I was at the mall on the weekend and it was just CRAZY! I don't know if it's just me, but I really don't like shopping - especially when the malls get so hectic the last couple of weekends in Dec.

gs have been going well and Jacob is soooo excited this year. I have told him about Jesus' birthday and read the Christmas story and a million other things, but when he sees santa on tv shows or movies or even pictures at the mall he is always asking "where's santa?" "santa coming soon?" lol I never really talk about santa but he in his own little way and at the age he is - is just wanting santa to come lol. I hope he will not find it devestating when he is a little older and realizes santa is not real. The mind of a three year old still blows me away.

I know it's a little late, but I remember last Christmas we did a Christmas card exchange which I loved. If anyone is interested just click on my email link or msg me.
I hope to be back soon but who knows - if not I hope everyone has a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

connie said...

Hi Shanilie :) Good to see a post from you~I've been thinking about you & wondering how you all are. Glad to hear you're all doing well.

You're ahead of the game, huh! I, too, am finished shopping & have all the boys gifts wrapped & under our tree. We got our tree the day after Thanksgiving (USA Thanksgiving) & a week before that, we had our lights & decorations up outside. I agree w/you, it's nice to have everything done & just sit back & enjoy the holiday.

We do the same thing w/our boys~we tell them about Jesus & that it's HIS b-day but they also like the idea of Santa. Kendall is really getting into things this year as well.

I wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog this morning & I appreciate your prayers/thoughts for Bobby :)

I would ♥ to exchange cards this year again, like we did last year :) I'll get yours out in the mail tomorrow :) Do you still have the same address as last year?

Take care Shanilie & I'm looking forward to hearing from you in the New Year & seeing all those pics ;) Give Jacob a hug from his "Blogger Aunt Connie" :) I hope you & your family have a blessed holiday season :)

Ute said...

Hi Shanilie!

I finally found your blog again. Do you remember me! I took a long blogging break only to start in german again. But it is just half the fun. My blog will be bilingual again.

You will discover, interests have changed. The focus of my blog changed. I'm so thrilled that I'm still on your blogging list und will immediately put you onto mine agein....

I wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

Frohe Weihnachten von Ute aus Deutschland

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP