Merry Christmas News

24.12.08

Merry Christmas to all of my blog viewers. I trust everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. I hope to post all of my Christmas pictures in the very near future. I wanted to share this news today as it has always been something Ryan and I wanted to do.

Yup, you guessed it......we're expecting!!!! Baby #2!

We have always wanted to share this news on Christmas day. I look forward to all the wonderful blessings this new year has to offer. I am so excited to share this experience through my blog with you. I hadn't even heard of a blog before till one of my college friends invited me to view her blog. It was right after I had Jacob so I never got to blog about my pregnancy with him *sniff lol You can't imagine how excited I am to be able to for the first time ever keep daily record of this pregnancy on my blog woohoooo!!!!

Ryan and I have decided it is best to keep this blog to invited readers only - to give you a heads up. Just as soon as I figure out how to do so lol. I hope you all will come and join us in our journey through this pregnancy and as a soon to be family of 4. I am due June 23. That was the date the doctor gave us and that is also Ryan's exact birthdate lol. So many wonderful and exciting things happening in our lives. So glad it is finally Christmas and I can tell EVERYONE!!!!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Wendy said...

awww! I am so happy for you guys:) What a fun time!!! Maybe your new little one will share Lani's bday. Her's is the 24th...XOXO!!

Stam House said...

Congrats Soo happy for you!!!!!

Tina said...

That is so exciting. Congratulations!

connie said...

Congratulations~how exciting :) You'll ♥ being a mom of 2~not that you don't like being a mom of 1, but you know what I mean~you just have double blessings when you have 2 children :) I look forward to following your pregnancy journey w/you & when you do make your blog private, please let me know as I'd like to be able to keep reading :) Congratulations again :) Have you told Jacob & if so, how did he react?

Andrea said...

Yay!!!! THat is SOOO exciting...and what great christmas news too!! :)

Stacey said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm super super excited for you! And you're due a whole month before me! Lucky you :)

Ute said...

Hi Shanilie,

congratulations, this is great news, I'm so happy for you. I would love to read all about this pregnancy. How exciting!!!!
Greetings from Ute

Stacey said...

I was also going to say... if and when you decide to make your blog private, I'd love an invite :)

keithandstacey[at]gmail[dot]com

SarahHub said...

Congratulations! And how fun to share on Christmas!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP