Award!!!

22.12.08


Woohoo! I forgot how exciting it was to be given an award online. I just love my blogger friends so much. They encourage and relate to you in so many ways as young moms. It is wonderful!


Connie from Devoted Mama sent me a Christmas Spirit award! Thank you Connie!! I am so pleased. Christmas really is the most wonderful time of year. I try to keep a focus on the true meaning of the season. I start shopping and listening to Christmas music as early as Oct. sometimes lol.


Award Rules

:#1 You gotta love Christmas to get this award

#2 The person (s) you give this award to must also love Christmas

#3 Link back to the person who awarded you this high honor

#4 List 5 things you love about Christmas, unless you get on a roll and can't stop; then list as many as you want

#5 Pass this award on to as many people as you want

#6 Leave them a comment telling them that they won


What I Love About Christmas:

1) Christmas Baking

2) Turkey Dinner

3) Getting together w/family & friends

4) Watching Christmas movies

5) Christmas music

6)All the outdoor Christmas lights



Now who to choose.....


I would love to give this award to:


Drea: Probably one of my earlier blog friends and one who does know and share the true meaning of Christmas.


Lori: Her blog just looks so festive and she is constantly sharing beautiful Christmas baking recipies, and fun festive pictures. I have enjoyed recently coming around more often!


You both deserve this award! Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Lori said...

thank you so much!

heiresschild said...

hi Shanilie, even though i'm late, wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful holiday season.

Shanilie said...

I was just thinking of you. Thank you so much for the Christmas blessings. I really hope your Christmas was very special.

Drea said...

awe... you are 2 sweet! btw love the new header! :-) and congrats on the bun in the oven, HEHE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP