I'm BACK

30.8.08

Hi all! I am so excited to be back into the blogging world. So many other things took priority and I lost a very enjoyable part of my life. I think everyone needs to have an outlet, a hobby or some sort of extracurricular activity that they enjoy. Mine was blogging. I love the photography aspect, meeting new people and getting all of my creative juices flowing. My blog really is about anything and everything. From one day to the next, whatever really comes to mind. But a lot of the time it will be about Jacob and his growth and development. He has learned so much and grown so much since I last blogged and I have SOOOO much to catch up on I don't think I will ever get caught up, but for now I am going to focus on the present and move forward. Thank you to all of my blog friends who have kept in contact either through email or facebook during my long absence. I really have missed EVERYONE! But I am back now and I really hope that in time we can rebuild those relationships and even make some new ones.

This is Jacob playing baseball. Every Wed. evening there was a baseball team for pre-schooler aged children in the community. His hand eye coordination were amazing. He hit the ball his very first time. I have SO many more pictures to share but, I just wanted to add this one to wet your appetite for more to come in the near future. Blessings everyone!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey!! It's been a while, but I'm so glad you're back!!! I can't wait to hear more about what you've been up to!!

heiresschild said...

hi Shanilie, i'm so glad to see you have returned to the blogging world. i've thought about you often, and was just thinking about you last nite.

Jacob has really grown and is just as cute as ever. baseball for pre-schoolers? how special!

welcome back and i look forward to future posts. i see you're just as creative as ever!

Wendy said...

Welcome back:) I am so excited to catch back up with you!! I can't believe how much Jacob has grown. So cute.

connie said...

Hi Shanilie! It's so good to hear from you & I hope that all is well w/you & your family! And, oh my goodness, look @ how much Jacob has grown~he's a cutie pie!

Can't wait to hear more as you "catch us up" :) Now I can add you back to my blogroll ;)

connie said...

Oh, just wanted to let you know~I changed my url~can't remember if it was before/after your absence, but here's the new one just in case it was after :)

http://devotedmama.blogspot.com

Dianna said...

It's been awhile for sure. Glad you're back with us, Def. missed you! Looking forward to catching up on lost time!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP