Home Planner

28.2.08




cover
.

Spine
.


Bible reading schedule
.

Prayer calendar (love this TY!)
.

Weekly Evaluation
.

Bible verse journalling papers
.


Prayer List
.
Here is my home journal. I figured it was easiest to post pics to the blog rather than anywhere else because I'm on here most often. I still have yet to buy some tabs. So right now I'm just using some scrapbooking cardstock as page dividers. I have these pics posted in an old post so that it won't show to everyone. I want to wait till I have tabs and  a bigger start. Then I will do a video and share with all of my blog viewers. Not till much later though lol.

I really enjoyed your binder. I love the verses you shared. Aren't the spring planning pages great?! As you can see my sheets are still blank. I have been using a separate coil notebook up till now, so I just have to start converting everything into this ONE binder. So great to have a place for everything.

1 comments:

Nicole Auld said...

I love your binder. It is so inspiring. I love the fact that you have a blog and you can show others how to accomplished a homemaker binder. Go Shailie you haev a binder started--yeah! :) So happy we have embarked this together! Can't say it enough. Your binder looks really nice. I have been jotting down my goals as I go---as I think of something. I am going to try and find scriptures that goes with my goals. When you get your binder all together you should make a video of it just as Lindsay did. I am going to put my evaluation sheet with my goals. This has been fun. In the process of jotting down goals I have been trying to jot down my schedule process as well...what we do each day and etc.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP