Desktop Meme

4.10.07

Just for fun! I've been tagged by Sylvia to do the Desktop Meme. She is a great blogger friend and has a blog that I love to read. Here's my desktop picture. As you can see I only have the recycling bin visible on my desktop page. This picture was taken by my mom this past summer. It is very rare that we take many 'posed family pictures' so I had to use this as my desktop background. I almost always have a picture of the family or of Jacob for my desktop.

* Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by: Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scan (PrtScn) key. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
~
* Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such a look or why is it full of icons--things like that.
~
* Tag five people, and ask them to give you a free view of their desktops as well.
I will go ahead and tag:

8 comments:

Summer said...

Hi,

I will do that tag tomorrow!

connie said...

First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog design~you did a fantastic job! LOVE the header~I'd love to do something like that on my blog but haven't learned how just yet~now you've inspired me ;) Great job though :)

Thanks for the tag~I will get to that as soon as I can :)

Have a good day & weekend!

connie said...

Oh, did you know your desktop pic isn't showing up? Just thought I'd mention that :)

Stam House said...

LOVE your family picture!!!!

Wendy said...

awww! I can't see the picture:( I have always wanted to know how people always take screen shots!!!YAY!!! I will the tag soon:o)

Shanilie said...

Aww :( I don't know why the picture isn't showing up. I will try again later. Thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog template/header. I am so critical that I don't know if it is a little too over the top, but I am glad that you like the new look!

Margo said...

OK! :-) Give me a day or two. This one sounds like fun. :-)

HeiressChild said...

hi shanilie, playing a little catch up on the blogs. thanks for playing along on this meme, and i'm glad to see some of the ones you tagged have done theirs too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP