Semi-Wordless Wednesday

24.10.07


~Click image for larger view~

Jacob is obsessed with making 'trains'. He thought of it all by himself. What he does is puts anything and everything in a long line. Some times he even puts all of the kitchen chairs in a line and wants us all to sit in a chair and go 'chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-choo-choo' It is his favorite thing to do!


Fall Pictures

Just for fun I was hoping everyone would participate in the Fall Theme Pictures event. There won't be any voting on pictures but it is a great way to get into the festive mood and enjoy all the beautiful fall colors. If you have already posted a fall picture this month then just put the direct url to that older post in the linky below. Looking forward to seeing everyones fall pictures!


10 comments:

Sarah @ Real Life said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by Real Life. Jacob is adorable! I love the "train."

Robyn said...

My son loves train too! I'm sure your son loves Thomas like mine. That is a cute picture. My son hasn't started lining everything like that up...yet!!

Mrs. B. said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by The Starcrossed Blogger. :) I love to meet new blog friends.
Your son is just such a cutie.

connie said...

How adorably cute! Both my boys liked to line their toys up in a line like that :) That's also cute that Jacob likes to do that w/the kitchen chairs! Isn't it fun experiencing life w/toddlers :) Love this WW pic :)

Becky said...

Hi Shanile,

Thank you for viewing our River of Life Church Blog. We hope you visit us soon.

Margo said...

what a creative little guy!

Andrea said...

Awww! I love his little train! And I love how kids are so imaginative!! :)

jle said...

Hi! it was fun to see that you had randomly stopped by my blog! Funny about the train thing, i was just playing train in the grocery store with my grandsons--we had one boy in each cart, the older was holding onto the younger one's cart and i was pulling them both. NOT to be done in a busy aisle! LOL But we all had fun, making noises--they are VERY into Thomas.

Laura said...

Thank you for visiting the ROL Girls blog!! We are a group of Christian women who have bonded together in our love for Christ and the Word.

There are three of us who write for the blog and we have many contributors who share their testimonies each week.

I hope you will post with us and share our blog with others!

I love your son's train. I have a 4 year old grandson who loves Thomas the train. His dream is to ride the train to the beach! How fun is that?!

Have an awesome day and God Bless You!

dancingnic said...

Hi! It was lovely to get your comment! It is certainly very exciting to find like minded people online!

Your son is adoreable - I love to see kids using their imaginations! What a brilliant train!

I'll keep reading :)

Nicola

dancingnic

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP