Jacob's Many Adventures

17.10.07



~Victoria Park~ Jacob thought we were there to go swimming...he didn't like the sound of that, so we had to reassure him many times that we weren't going swimming in the noisy falls.






~Citadel Hill~ Jacob was quite interested in all of the men in uniform.



These pictures were taken over various times during the summer. Just a mis-mash of everything. He went on all the rides but one by himself. He wasn't scared a bit.

Just another note - The canoe was sitting on the sand, in 2in. of water with everyones eyes on Jacob. Jacob just wanted to sit in the canoe for a second. I know the importance of a life jacket, and would definitely put one on Jacob if he were out in the water.

4 comments:

connie said...

Hi Shanilie! Nice to hear from you~it's been a while ;) Love your picture post~Jacob is such a cutie pie! The family pic of you guys is great! Looks like you all had a great time this summer :)

P.S. Did you get my email/my message on your c-box? I changed my blog name & url to http://devotedmama.blogspot.com & I just wanted you to have the correct info. so you can visit me :)

Summer said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time with your many summertime adventures!!!

Great photos!!

Wendy said...

awesome pictures:)

Remember the swap deadline is Saturday!!

Shanilie said...

Connie: Thanks so much :) I will go make the site changes right away!

Wendy: Thanks for the reminder...I almost completely missed it :(

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP