Happy Thanksgiving!

8.10.07

To all of the people celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving (Columbus Day) I hope you have a wonderful day spent with Family and Friends. We are having our turkey dinner today so we will be busy cooking up a storm.


This is what I saw first thing this morning! I just had to take a picture! My cat Peppurr is thankful for his new girlfriend. She is a stray cat that I have never seen before. My cat has been wanting to be outside a little more often than usual, and if it was any other cat he would hiss. Too cute!

"You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours"
(Psalm 21:6, Psalm 128:2)

6 comments:

connie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish our Thanksgiving in the US was today~I could *really* go for some Thanksgiving food today ;) Hope you have a wonderful day w/your family! That is a precious pic~I just love cats :)

HeiressChild said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SHANILIE! i didn't know you lived in canada. actually, i didn't know where you lived, but i thought it was in the states. i'm like connie; i wish our thanksgiving was today also. i love the way you spell your cat's name. wow, even your cat has a girlfriend. i need to know the secret--not that i want a cat for a boyfriend. *lol* ok, a little thanksgiving humor for you. have a most enjoyable day!

Andrea said...

haha...too cute...2 little kitties in love. :) Thanks for voting for me, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Summer said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you have a great day and a great dinner. The photo of the cats are too cute!!

Wendy said...

Man...I was so confused why everyone was wishing people Happy Thanksgiving on their blogs:) Geesh..I didn't know that Canada celebrates it differently than us!! Well, hope that you had a great day celebrating!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP