A Few Wedding Pictures

1.10.07





I was going to use this slide show for a Throwback Thursday but then I decided to post it today so that you all will have something to keep you occupied while I 'renovate' my blog. Yes, I said I would never do this again....but here I go. Changing my blog around. It is a big job, and kind of scary at first but I am up for the challenge.....and also, if I don't like it I have the original saved lol.

During my last long blog absence I completely missed mentioning mine and Ryan's 4th year anniversary. Hard to believe it has been four years and counting. Next summer Ryan and I will be going on our honeymoon....FINALLY and getting 'married' all over again on some beautiful tropical island somewhere (I will let you know as the time gets closer) as well as exchanging rings....yes, we are doing the whole shebang....except it will be an anniversary ring. A good way to celebrate our 5th yr half a decade don't you think? I can't wait. The wedding day was a chaotic day of stress, lack of sleep, full houses of long lost friends and family, preparing, organizing, asking questions yadda, yadda, yadda - I always say the best thing that came out of Aug. 2/03 was Ryan - becoming man and wife.....the day....eh.....could live without, anyway long story short, we get to do it all over again 'the right way' by ourselves! lol

9 comments:

connie said...

I enjoyed your wedding day slideshow! You guys were beautiful & handsome! That is wonderful that you guys will get to "get married" again & take a honeymoon~how exciting! I can relate~Bobby & I didn't get to have a honeymoon either & still haven't & it's been 17 1/2 years, lol! But, we've experienced what's most important~each other, our 2 precious boys & 3 1/2 years ago building our house. But, I do hope on our 20th anniversary, we can renew our vows & get to take a honeymoon ;) BTW, love the new blog look & can't wait to see it when it's all complete :) Have a great day my great blogger friend!

laura said...

hey...i like your new blog image. and what a wonderful and romantic idea with your honeymoon and the anniversaryn rings :)

Summer said...

Hi Shanilie,

Loved your slideshow!!! You make a beautiful bride!! That is such a cool idea for your 5 yr. wedding anniversary!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHANILIE & RYAN!!! May you have many more wonderful yrs together!

Andrea said...

Aww! I love wedding pictures - they make me happy! haha ;) And I love how your blog is looking so far too!

That Chick Over There said...

I love the slideshow. What a beautiful wedding day.

Wendy said...

In the words of everyone else! AWW! I loved the slideshow:)

HeiressChild said...

beautiful shanilie. my daughter and her husband are going to renew their vows at 5 yrs also, which is next year. how wonderful for you all. love the new blog look. don't you just love redecorating? *lol*

Dianna said...

How sweet. I'm a sucker for love and marriage!

That Chick Over There said...

I've already commented but I'm leaving you a message because it's The Great Delurk Mofo Day or something. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP