Tune-In Over September!

14.8.07

Hello to all! Finally! Since Ryan has returned home, we have been doing renovations upon more renovations keeping us going constantly! It has been a LOT of fun but also somewhat exhausting….but that’s alright. It seems when you do things for your own home it gives you a greater sense of accomplishment and appreciation for things. I know I have been away for quite a while, and had I known that our computer was going to be down for so long I would have let you all know. Anyway, I am itching to get to everyone’s blog’s and see what you all have been up to. Thank you all for your comments and concern….and for not forgetting me lol.

We will be getting high speed in early September, so until then, I will not be doing any blogging :( *sniff….sniff*

BUT.

There are many things to look forward to for the month of September that you won’t want to miss out on. My products for my reviews came and I am looking forward to doing not one but TWO reviews next month. I can’t believe it, I got asked to do another one.

- One for Blaine Pharmaceuticals and the other for My Conservation Baby.

- Also, the birth of Jacob’s first cousin is due on Sept.12. I can’t wait to announce that! My birthday is Sept. 9th so who knows, if the baby ends up coming 3 days early it may have the same birthday as me :)))

- I have several summer pictures of various activities that I will hopefully post in Sept. as well.

- I am also looking forward to showing you picture after picture of our recent renovations.

- And in 10 days we will be picking up our exchange students from the airport. So we will be busy helping them to get settled in and feel at home.

- And last but not least, I have tons of great parenting info. that I have been reading that I can’t wait to share with you to continue with the new occasional theme that I recently started on my blog. The last topic was “The Importance of Play”……. On this note, I wanted to mention that I would love some new ideas too! If you have any questions about any topic at all regarding children and parenting you would like answered, feel free. I would love to start a questions and answers post on my blog from time to time. If you are worried your question is too out there, feel free to write anonymously in the comments section. Also, if you would like to email me any questions or concerns and don’t want the world to read it, you can click on the “contact me” link at the top right of the page. Any negative comments can be emailed as they will be deleted from my blog. "Having taught, and being educated in child psychology and growth and development and a diploma in theological studies, I hope you can feel confident to come to me with any questions or conserns. and also, being a Christian and a parent, my advice will be directed towards biblical parenting." It is surprising how many people stray so far from what they think and believe is biblical parenting.


So keep tuned in for the month of September! You won’t be disappointed! Till then!

15 comments:

Margo said...

I think the Q&A column is a great idea. :-)

Exchange students!? That's neat! Where are they from?

Wendy said...

It's so good to hear from you:) I was getting worried that you were leaving the blogging world. That is so awesome that you are getting high speed...you will love it!

Summer said...

Hi,

Can't wait to see all the photos of what you did over the Summer and the renos you did! How exciting that Jacob's first cousin comes next month. Time sure flew by! You must be really excited about the exchange student!

Stacey said...

Sounds great! Can't wait til you're up and runing again!

Dianna said...

Welcome back Shanilie you were missed but I was busy and still am too so I just kept quickly passing by your blog and seeing same old, same old and thought to myself you were occupied since summer is a busy time for all. I'm looking forward to your blogs next month should be fun and interesting. yipppeee!!!!!!!!!!

laura said...

hey shan,
great to see that you guys are doing fine! i was getting a little worried over here, cause i didn't hear from you for a while.
say hey to the rest :-)
miss you all, laura

Ute said...

Hi,
can't wait to hear from you next month. I understand your break, we have been busy so mucht lately, no time for blogging. I definitely will be back next month

connie said...

Hi Shan :) So good to hear from you! Hope the reno's are going well & hope you & Jacob are enjoying having Ryan back! I'll definitely be back in Sept. :) Take care!

Ellie said...

Hi Shanilie,

I am like you, so busy. I have tried to update my blog, but am having a hard time getting out there to read blogs. I think most people can relate. Don't worry, we will all be here when you get back. Sounds like you have a lot of ideas and it will be a fun September. Take care..

Gina said...

I'll check back!

Rebekah said...

hey there! I'm sure your house is looking great- look at you- a house, a hubby with military training, and an exchange student to boot... lol. you've got a lot going on. yay for high speed too!

Dianna said...

missing you,missing u, miss u......

HeiressChild said...

hi shanilie, even though you had said you'd be away until sept, i thought i'd pop over, and i'm glad i did. you have lots going on, and i'm looking forward to hearing about them and seeing pics. enjoy the rest of your summer.

Wendy said...

Hey...It's Sept...where are you?!? LOL!!!Just kidding!

Dianna said...

I'm sending a detective out your way right about now to do an investigation of your absence from blogging land...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP