My Blog Viewers

13.6.07

I for the first time in my one year of blogging finally figured out how to add a site meter to my page. In only TWO days I have had viewers from all over. I don't know anyone in particular, but I thought it was quite interesting to see who and from where my blog viewers come. Click here to view my stats. and if you are new to my blog please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

In just Two days I have had 25 visitors from Canada, 24 visitors from USA, 6 visitors from Germany, one visitor from Spain and many unknowns.

In two days I have had:
134 Total Page Views
63 Average visits/day
2 Minutes is the average lenghth of stay

I would say that is pretty good considering that in the last two days I haven't updated any posts and haven't had the chance to comment on many of my blogger friends' blogs. So there has been a steady flow of visitors in just two days. I am excited about this new feature. You should definitely look into getting one if you don't already. I am excited to see how many visitors I get on a good day :)
~

14 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Hey =) Well, I am visiting your blog from Georgia, USA and I came to your blog through a comment you made on a friends blog (Crystal - with the gorgeous jewelry website!)
I like seeing where my visitors come from too!! It's fun, eh?

Ellie said...

I love site meter but I wish I could find one that gives me more information. I am sure you would have to pay for that. I have used site meter for nearly a year now and I would not have a blog without it. I was up to about 60-70 people coming on my site per day...with my new blog I am blessed if I get a dozen to twenty. lol It is a challenge to build up your readership. I think the average for people to stay on mine is around 5 minutes. It's a lot of fun and I am so glad it is available. Hope you are having a grand week...Computer issues...are not funny! Hope all will be well soon.

connie said...

Another commentor from Georgia, I see :) I've had site meter on my blog for a while now & love it! It is nice seeing where people that visit your blog are from :) Hope you & your family are doing well my dear blogger friend :)

Wendy said...

I am sure you know which one I am:) The one who visits atleast 3x a day just in case!! LOL!! wordpress has it's own stat meter but it doesn't get this exact! We can't put another one on without it being in the blogroll and I hate the look:)

laura said...

hey....thats a great with this site meter. as far as it concerns me, you can be sure that i check almost every day ;-)

That Chick Over There said...

Aren't they fun? I love my site meter.
:)

HeiressChild said...

hi shanilie, we had a bad storm here on tuesday, and it blew out my DSL modem so the tech had to come out and hook up another one and configure it to my computer.

i hope my city and state shows up. i'm going to try this too.

HeiressChild said...

ok shanilie, i came back to see if i see my state, and i don't see maryland showing up.

Keira said...

How do you add a site meter? Is it complicated?

Koala Bear said...

I'm the one from Yellowknife, NWT. :) I've been looking at your blog for at least 6 months now, and thought I should finally leave a comment and say hi! I can't remember how I found yours, you know how it goes - you click on a friend of a friend of a friends blog, and there you are.
I use Site meter too, and often wonder who some of the people are that keep showing up but have never said anything. I guess I'm "one of those people" too. :)

Margo said...

Great stats! You've got people from everywhere!

Ute said...

wow, that is sooo exciting!! Well I know Ulm, Wuppertal and Schwelm in Germany, I don't know Wlfrath....but I'm missing, so you can add another german reader.
I think I'm going to try sitemeter as well.

Ingrid said...

wow, that's interesting!! you have an impressive list of locations, your readers come from all over, and your list didn't even include me yet. so you should be expecting Los Angeles, California, soon, in your site meter. Happy Father's Day to your husband!

Dianna said...

You know where i come from. Anyhow I miss you where are you? Hope all is well!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP