This is meme central: I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

24.5.07

Update: I finally updated Jacob's blog. Feel free to take a look.
_______________________________

THREE MEME'S:

*FIRST* Meme - I was tagged by Wendy for this one.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I need to do something with my hair
2. How much cash do you have on you? $60 for my hair and Weight Watchers…yea, it doesn’t go very far.
3. What word rhymes with “DOOR”? Floor
4. Favorite Planet: Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cell phone? Ryan
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? ‘Oh When The Saint’s Go Marching In’
7. What shirt are you wearing? Black, v-neck tank top
8. Do you “label” yourself? mmm…I am not sure about this one!
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? My crocs…I wear them through the house….very supportive.
10. Bright or dark room? If this means the room I am in now, it is dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She is a great mom and great blogger friend. Love her!
12. What does your watch look like? Charm bracelet with a watch face attachment
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? ‘trying this out for the first time’
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? None here
16. What’s a word you say a lot? Anyway
17. Who told you s/he loved you last? Ryan
18. Last furry thing you touched? My cat
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? none
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Mine are all on the computer…..hundreds
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21
22. Your worst enemy? food
23. What is your current desktop picture? Jacob’s 4 month picture
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Drive safe – come straight home
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Definitely a million
26. Do you like someone? I like pretty much everyone
27. The last song you listened to? The Thomas The Train Song
28. What time of day were you born? I was born in the evening
29. What is your favorite number? 3
30. Where did you live in 1987? NS
31. Are you jealous of anyone? No
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Who knows.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Prov.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Tell a worker. Just my luck.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be? I want one some day…..perhaps on my back somewhere.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? French
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Depends
39. Are you touchy feely? Only with Ryan.
40. What’s your life motto? Smile – God loves you
41. Name three things you have on at all times? wedding rings, underwear, ponytail
42. What is your favorite city/town? Winnipeg.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Probably some sort of food
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Recently to Ryan’s family
45. Can you change the oil on a car? nope
46. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he is still in school
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Pretty much everything back to the revolution
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? My wedding, or my cousin's wedding.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My back. I strained it a while back and is taking ages to heal.
50. Have you been burned by love? I’ve never been broken up with, but I have known a few jerks. So, I guess no.
51. Do you read in the bathroom? no
52. Do you sing in the shower? or the car? Both…
53. If you stumbled upon your ex’s blog, would you read it? Probably
54. Is there one food you have never eaten and refuse to try? What is it and why? Snails - I have heard they are rubbery in texture. I am very cautious when it comes to different textures.
55. Can you change a flat tire on your car? Yes, I have done it several times.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________

*SECOND* Meme - I was tagged by Wendy for this one.

Here is what you do……remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump the others up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot

1. Wendy
2. Erin
3. Kristin
4. A Lifetime
5. Shanilie

Next, select five people to tag.

1. Dianna
2. Ingrid
3. Drea
4. Connie
5. Heiresses Child

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Starting grade 12 and stressed about where to go to university and what to do with my life. Counting down the days till I could move out!

What were you doing a year ago?

I was living in the Valley eagerly waiting till Ryan finished his last year of his undergrad.

5 snacks that you enjoy

1. Pringles
2. Old Dutch sweet chili
3. BBQ crispy mini’s
4. Nuts
5. Cheese sandwich

5 song that you know all the lyrics

1. From This Moment: Shania Twain
2. Come What May: Moulin Rouge
3. Your Song: Moulin Rouge
4. Any Celine Dion song
5. Most country songs

5 things that you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Pay off our debt as well as all our families debt
2. Buy a house in MB & NS
3. Start a college/future saving accounts for Jacob
4. Invest
5. Get some plastic surgery (Yeah, I am not afraid to admit it)

5 bad habits

1. Scratching
2. Staying up too late
3. Watching too much TV
4. Snacking on junk
5. Picking at my skin

5 things that you like doing

1. scrapbooking
2. taking photos
3. blogging
4. going to beach
5. doing crafts

5 things you would never wear again

1. Spandex
2. Baggy sweatshirts
3. Jeans that go in at the ankles
4. A size 2
5. Braids

5 favorite toys

1. My blog
2. Digital camera
3. Stuff for my kitchen
4. Scrapbooking supplies
5. Gum

_______________________________________________

*THIRD* Meme - I was tagged by Summer for this one.

1. Was your pregnancy planned? No
2. Where you married at the time? Yes
3. What were your reactions? Pretty much stunned and just very excited
4. Was abortion an option for you? No
5. How old were you? 23
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was at the pharmacy buying my birth control when I mentioned to the pharmacist that I was late and didn’t know when to start my next pill. He said he could do a pregnancy test for free, so I said alright. Ryan came in a few minutes later wondering what was taking so long and as soon as he got there the pharmacist came out with the results and Ryan and I found out at the exact same time together! Thank goodness…to this day I still can’t imagine how I would have told Ryan. He looked VERY serious and I was crying….tears of joy and shock I think. Needless to say I had to get my money back from my BC lol.
7. Who did you tell first? Since Ryan already new, and my family was wondering what was taking so long (we were traveling with them) my parents and grandparents found out as we were walking to the car. They could see by our faces that something was up….next time around I think I will keep it a secret for a long, LONG time.
8. Did you want to find out the sex? Not at first. But I knew at the ultra sound I was going to be tempted to ask so I told Ryan that I probably wouldn’t be able to hold the question back. Ryan just wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t be disappointed. I am soooooo glad I did and didn’t have any regrets.
9. Due date? April 5, 2002
10. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, It was so bad I had to be hospitalized because I was throwing up so much. I had to be on medication to help me to stop vomiting. I had to have that prescription renewed 3 times and was on it for almost the first 4-5 months.
11. What did you crave? Anything strawberry
12. Who/what irritated you the most? Can’t think of anything….maybe a few of the students I was teaching & probably Ryan from time to time....and being uncomfortable sleeping at night.
13. What was your child’s sex? Male
14. Did you wish for to have the opposite sex of what you were having? Yes. Because of having 2 younger sisters I REALLY wanted a girl, I was sad when I found out, but I think it was hormones because by the evening I was ecstatic. I can’t imagine loving a child any more than I do Jacob.
15. How many pounds did you gain through the pregnancy? Between 35-40lbs
16. Did you have a baby shower? Yes. I had 4 different ones. One with my church. One with my school friends. One in my community and one with my family.
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? The only one that was a surprise was the school one. I forgot books that I needed in my classroom and went to the school with Ryan and Ryan led me to the classroom where all the teachers were. Soo nice!
18. Did you have complications during your pregnancy? Besides morning sickness it was a very healthy pregnancy
19. Where did you give birth? In the Valley
20. How many hours were you in labor? After being almost 3 weeks late and eagerly waiting by the phone every time it rang for my induction (AS ANYONE WOULD!) after we got the call for the induction we went in and for 2 days I had MAJOR contractions. They told me to come back to the hospital when my water broke. My water broke about three in the morning an we went to the hospital. After 24 hours of major contractions at the hospital and no epidural for the first half I thought I was going to die.
21. Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby
22. Who watched you give birth? Ryan
23. Was it natural or c-section? C-section
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yes, eventually
25. How much did your child weigh? 7lbs 15oz
26. When was your child born? April 21, 2005
27. What did you name him/her? Jacob David Ryan (Jacob after his 2 great grandfathers, David after Jacob’s great granddad and Ryan after dad) I love meaningful names.
28. How old is he/she today? He just turned 2 years old

If anyone is interested in doing any of these memes have-at-er.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

hee hee! I have a lot of meme's to catch up on also! I was tagged by someone who I didn't even know read my blog:) From this Moment On was my wedding song!!! AWWWW!!

Laura the sis said...

HI Shan, I guess your due date was a typo cause it says 2002. Shoot, Bryan and I weren't engaged yet April 5, 2002. :) Hope you are having a good day!

Shanilie said...

Oops, yup, a typo! I would have a 5 yr old if that were the case. Thanks for noticing

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP