Life Without Blogging

16.5.07

I was recently visiting Janet from *Aka – Wonder Mom* and she did a meme about what would happen if she didn’t blog, and tagged anyone who was interested. I thought it looked fun so I decided to give it a try. Her answers were great! I don't know if I can say it as well as she has but feel free to have a look at her answers.

What you do is say 10 things that would happen or what you would do if you didn’t blog, then tag 5 people at the end of the post. Be sure to send a message telling those you’ve tagged that they’ve been tagged.

“What would happen if I don't blog"....

1. I would never remember special events in Jacob life with specific dates and times attached. The blog makes for a GREAT record book.
2. I would probably be making lists on how to make life more efficient lol. I am always making long color coded lists ;)
3. I would probably be organizing the condiments in my fridge by size and color. Really, I am obsessed with cleaning and organizing lol!
4. I may become addicted to Facebook. Let’s hope that day won’t come.
5. Perhaps I would scrapbook more.
6. I would be writing more letters by hand…..but that takes too long.
7. I wouldn't have these memories all typed up and ready to read.
8. My house may be cleaner….though, I would probably find something else to take my time away from that. I keep my house clean usually…but my bedroom can look like a hurricane went off. It is the place where I just drop my clothes and go. But lately, I have been working on that and can’t leave my bedroom without making my bed first…..that is new.
9. Perhaps watch more soaps or too much TV in general.
10. I would have never met some really cool blogger friends that I have come to look forward to hearing from each day.

I will go ahead and tag Connie, Wendy, Summer, Dianna, and Ingrid or anyone else who is interested. Have fun. This meme really made me think.

5 comments:

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

Love it....I'm so glad you did this!!!

Connie said...

This was a great post Shanilie :) I'm interested in the tag but will have to do it later today~I'm off now to take Justin to the dr. :( I think he's got strep. I will do this meme though ;)

Margo said...

If I didn't blog my house would be a lot cleaner!

Dianna said...

Finished my 10 reasons for you check it out!

That Chick Over There said...

If I didn't blog I would be...depressed! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP