HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ~Weekend~

12.5.07

I just wanted to do a quick post to say Happy Mother’s Day to all of my fellow blogger Mom’s. Being a mom is one of the greatest joys there is and you all deserve to be pampered, recognized and acknowledged this Sunday for ALL the many things you do!

I have a busy week ahead with finishing up meetings for the house. We had 15 days to get the water tested and a building inspector to come in and look at everything so that it is okay and we can get the house insured eventually.

We are also planning a weekend getaway this long weekend coming up for Victoria day on Monday. Ryan has the whole weekend off for Saturday, Sunday, Monday….and guess what?! There is a school in-service on Tuesday! So, we have planned a family camping trip for that weekend at my parent’s new trailer that they have at the lake. It is beautiful there and we can go as often as we want. There is a play ground on one side of the trailer and the lake for swimming right across the road….I CAN’T wait! In almost 4 yrs of marriage, Ryan and I haven’t spent more than one night away to do something like a bed and breakfast for an anniversary but that’s it. I know Jacob will love it to. Plus, we want to spend as much time together as we can before Ryan starts basic training this summer when we are apart. Well, that’s the update. I apologize in advance for not commenting on your blogs while being away. I will do some catch-up when I get back. Hopefully I can post at least once more before next weekend. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Ellie said...

Hi Shanilie,

Happy Mother's Day to you too! It sounds like you will be one busy little family and all the fun you will have! Take care and enjoy your break....

Summer said...

Hi,

That's great that you are planning a camping trip. Have fun!! Hope you have a great Mother's Day

Connie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you to, my dear blogger friend :) It's SO exciting that everything's coming together on your new house :) It won't be long now! Your weekend getaway sounds fantastic! I hope that you guys have LOADS of fun! You'll have to post pics when you get back (I'm sure you'll take some! ;) Have a great extended weekend & hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day~you deserve it~you're a wonderful Mom :)

Dianna said...

YES Have yourself a wonderful Mother's Day yourself! I'm at my parents place also [since Thursday] with my children. My husband is working so he's coming tomorrow and we'll leave for home Sunday night. It's going great and it's so relaxing seeign family and friends. That is soo wonderful that you get to have a couple days of vacation yourself! I'm sure it'll rock!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanilie,

Me again. Dropping by to say good bye. It has been a sudden decision for me to delete my blog, and I just wanted to stop by and tell you about it before you actually dropped and didn't know what happened to me. I will be around from time to time to see what you are up to. It has been nice knowing you and I wish your family many blessings.

Blessings,

Ellie

Ingrid said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! The world has been a better place because of great moms like you!!! Hope it'll be an amazing day for you!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Shanilie!!! :)

HeiressChild said...

hi shanilie,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

i'm back online and will be catching up on reading missed blog posts throughout the week. enjoy your day!

blessings,
sylvia

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP